Benelli M4 12ga Black Semi-Auto for Sale.

countleo

If you can change a light bulb then you can remove the stock, take a look, and then re-assemble it according to the instructions Unobtanium posted. The only part of the re-assembly that 'appears' difficult at first is getting the trigger group assembly back in, you just have to make sure you depress the bolt release button when putting the trigger group assembly back into the receiver. Piece of cake really.

Well I put it off as late as I could, got into it and the trigger group came out as if by accident, meaning I wasn't really sure if what I was doing, was correct. Took some photos, then started the re-assembly. Kind of felt like when I took that alarm clock apart when I was 8. Thought I was going to have to run down to my gunshop but re-read the part you wrote about depressing the bolt release. It's the simple things that make me smile!

It certainly resembles the three stage recoil tube as depicted in Unobtanium's photographs. I'll post it on Gun Broker, perhaps you confirm it for me and I'll make the ammendment to the discription. Thanks again to you and to Unobtanium, as I said earlier, to me it's just a shotgun and I wasn't aware of the variations.

I guess the question is, should I be raising the price of the weapon?

Thanks, clb

Well I put it off as late as I could, got into it and the trigger group came out as if by accident, meaning I wasn't really sure if what I was doing, was correct. Took some photos, then started the re-assembly. Kind of felt like when I took that alarm clock apart when I was 8. Thought I was going to have to run down to my gunshop but re-read the part you wrote about depressing the bolt release. It's the simple things that make me smile!

It certainly resembles the three stage recoil tube as depicted in Unobtanium's photographs. I'll post it on Gun Broker, perhaps you confirm it for me and I'll make the ammendment to the discription. Thanks again to you and to Unobtanium, as I said earlier, to me it's just a shotgun and I wasn't aware of the variations.

I guess the question is, should I be raising the price of the weapon?

Thanks, clb

Price is fair. I know a guy bought one NIB online on GB I think for around $1375 the other day.

Yeah, price is good, you may sit on it for a small time, but it will sell at that price.

Agreed. I paid about $600 more than his opening price for my collapsable stock version. I think I got a good price, but seeing the collapsable stocks going for as low as $700 now, I didn't exactly make out.

Yeah, price is good, you may sit on it for a small time, but it will sell at that price.

Thanks for the feeback you guys! The auction runs just over another day. Any ideas on where else to put this up for sale? My cousin owns an oil production maintenance facility in Alaska, he says the guys use Benelli's for guarding against bears. Perhaps they'll go for an M4...

Cheers, clb

Thanks for the feeback you guys! The auction runs just over another day. Any ideas on where else to put this up for sale? My cousin owns an oil production maintenance facility in Alaska, he says the guys use Benelli's for guarding against bears. Perhaps they'll go for an M4...

Cheers, clb

and shipping that M4 to Alaska will cost you a TON.

Try ar15.com

• 6 months later...

I am a pilot who lives in So Cal in Shanghai now but back Monday morning. Lets make a deal. Send you contact details to me.

John

A couple or three years old, unfired, been sitting in my vault. Located in Southern California, can give you my gunshop's name and contact person for reference, or whatever else trips your trigger. I'm thinking $1,400 net to me, buyer pays all expenses. New to selling a gun online, will most likely post on gunbroker.com this weekend. Drop me a note if interested, let's talk and go from there.

Carl