Help me disassemble M3!!!!

scatterton

Well since customer service doesn't want to answer my message maybe one of you can. I have tried to disassemble my M3 numerous times. I have yet to be able to remove the blot handle. I have pulled, yanked, tugged, and as the directions put tear without success. I have almost come to the point of using a screw driver and a block of wood to pry it. I know there has to be a easier way before risking damage. Someone please help!!! :mad: :confused:

[ 09-14-2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: scatterton ]

Originally posted by scatterton:

Well since customer service doesn't want to answer my message maybe one of you can. I have tried to disassemble my M3 numerous times. I have yet to be able to remove the blot handle. I have pulled, yanked, tugged, and as the directions put tear without success. I have almost come to the point of using a screw driver and a block of wood to pry it. I know there has to be a easier way before risking damage. Someone please help!!! :mad: :confused:

Benelli's Customer Service Dept. does not moderate this forum or respond to any of the posts. To speak directly to the Customer Service Dept. at Benelli USA, please call 301-283-6981. Good luck w/ your M3!

I had the same problem with the nasty little bugger on my first stripping of my M1. I ended up using a pair of pliers and a block of wood for a fulcrum to lever the bolt handle out of the bolt. After that, it subsequently came out with finger pulls. I didn't damage the pin nor the pin/receiver finish with the pliers and block, so give it a try. E-mail me at [email protected] if you get stuck (pun intended).

CW ;)

"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun."

Thomas Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...

Works great! I carry it in the car at work. It takes a little to get use to due to weight and size if your not use to it. I have it outfitted with a surefire light, muzzle break, extended tube, and side saddle. I have never had a problem with it. I got mine on auctionarms.com used $875. You might also try gunsamerica.com or gunbroker.com. They can have some good deals. Let me know if you have anymore questions. :D