Supernova Barrel Question

Panzer213

Hey guys I was wondering if and where can I get a Benelli 18.5 inch slug barrel with a front ghost ring sight.

Thanks in advanced.

Good luck with trying to order anything for your nova. It will be high priced even if you can get it. The combo your looking for is not available.

Hey guys I was wondering if and where can I get a Benelli 18.5 inch slug barrel with a front ghost ring sight.

Thanks in advanced.

If money is not an option you could always buy the rifled barrel and bring it to a gunsmith and have it cut down to size (which will hinder the rifling and make sure it is within your state's regulations on barrel size) and have the ghost ring sights attached. It would be one of the most expensive Nova barrels out there but you would have what you want.

thanks for all of the help so far I know that I can get a changable choke barrel with ghost ring sight considering thats what i have on my piece right now. Secondly I dont want rifle sight or else I would just go buy one of those and cut the back ghost ring sight off of my receiver.

What I want is what I specifically stated a fully rifled barrel from the factory 18.5" with a benelli front ghost ring sight.

If any of you guys find one of these just pm me please :) thanks.

Also price is no option when your talking about a weapon because would you trust yourself in a bad airplane no

thanks for all of the help so far I know that I can get a changable choke barrel with ghost ring sight considering thats what i have on my piece right now. Secondly I dont want rifle sight or else I would just go buy one of those and cut the back ghost ring sight off of my receiver.

What I want is what I specifically stated a fully rifled barrel from the factory 18.5" with a benelli front ghost ring sight.

If any of you guys find one of these just pm me please :) thanks.

Also price is no option when your talking about a weapon because would you trust yourself in a bad airplane no

They don't make it. Custom or nothing at the moment.