Nova pump tactical barrel change out

leeharrysouth

I have recently purchased a 12 gage Nova pump tactical defece with 18.5 inch barrel and gost sights. I must say I am very pleased with it and seem to have become a Benelli fan. My question is can the short barrel be temporarily changed out with a longer slug and ribbed barrel for hunting purposes. Can this be done while maintaining the gost ring sighting system.

Thanks

I have recently purchased a 12 gage Nova pump tactical defece with 18.5 inch barrel and gost sights. I must say I am very pleased with it and seem to have become a Benelli fan. My question is can the short barrel be temporarily changed out with a longer slug and ribbed barrel for hunting purposes. Can this be done while maintaining the gost ring sighting system.

Thanks

I don't think you can do what you want to do with the gun.

It will be hard to find the barrels you want to get anyway. If you got the rifled sight tactical barrel, you could do what you want, if your could find the barrels.

Thanks

You can buy longer barrels but they are very expensive, and if you want to go longer you cant ger ghost ring but you can get some rifle sight slug barrels.