WTB or Trade for SBE 2

GooseKiller24-7

I am looking to buy one in camo or black synthetic. I also have a Stoeger M2000 that I would trade plus cash or I will just pay cash out right. The only thing wrong with it is that the full choke is stuck in the barrel. But I may just sell it if I get a good offer. So let me know if you have SBE 2 that you want to sell or know someone who wants to sell or trade one. Thanks

I am looking to buy one in camo or black synthetic. I also have a Stoeger M2000 that I would trade plus cash or I will just pay cash out right. The only thing wrong with it is that the full choke is stuck in the barrel. But I may just sell it if I get a good offer. So let me know if you have SBE 2 that you want to sell or know someone who wants to sell or trade one. Thanks

I am not interested in the gun, but is the full choke stuck because you shot steel shot in it? If you don't know did you shoot steel shot through the full choke? BTW it is hard to trade a cheaper gun for a more expensive gun, most people usually get their next gun as expensive, or better. The best luck you will get for a trade, will probably be a pawn shop.

Regarding the removal of the choke tube, there are several proven methods.

1. Do this outdoors only!

Heat some oil in an open container and insert the end of the barrel and tube for several minutes. Then try to remove the tube.

2. Find a 3/8' drive socket(a cheap one) that will just fit inside the stuck tube.

Rough up the inside of the tube and the outside of the socket with some coarse sandpaper.

Degrease both surfaces.

Use a high quality epoxy like Devcon or JB Weld and affix the socket inside the tube.

Allow to set at least 24 hours.

Insert a drive handle and apply steady pressure.

If that doesn't work, it will need to go to a gunsmith.