Supernova rifled barrel

Gillt

How much would a supernova rifled barrel cost, and where could I get one? Also are these hard to come across, and can I order it straight from benelli? I guess if the price is too high I guess I can settle w a rifled choke but I am lost to as which one to get. It is hard for me to make a trip to cabelas, dicks or gander mountain cause I live in a small town away from everything except walmart:). So i guess my final question would be as to what rifled choke I should get, and what choke is best for regular slugs as well? Thanks.

How much would a supernova rifled barrel cost, and where could I get one? Also are these hard to come across, and can I order it straight from benelli? I guess if the price is too high I guess I can settle w a rifled choke but I am lost to as which one to get. It is hard for me to make a trip to cabelas, dicks or gander mountain cause I live in a small town away from everything except walmart:). So i guess my final question would be as to what rifled choke I should get, and what choke is best for regular slugs as well? Thanks.

You can get the barrel here:

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=104171

And my favorite chokes are briley, and I am sure they make great slug chokes:

http://www.briley.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=19

I know what you mean about the small town thing, same here.

Ouch! As usual, Benelli barrels prove once again to be quite expensive. As a suggestion, would simply using Brenneke type rifled slugs suffice? It would be a whole lot cheaper than a new Benelli barrel. Just a thought...

This is a good idea rifled slugs are probably your best affordable bet, I prefer federal truball.