Need benelli sbe barrel

ratmuff

Hey guys new to the site but im looking for a sbe I barrel. My choke tube was stuck in mine and the rib on my barrel ended up getting bent. It is a 28inch timber camo. But im looking for anything at this point 26inch or 28inch let me know what you got thanks for the help. Hope im posting in the right section thanks!

Hey guys new to the site but im looking for a sbe I barrel. My choke tube was stuck in mine and the rib on my barrel ended up getting bent. It is a 28inch timber camo. But im looking for anything at this point 26inch or 28inch let me know what you got thanks for the help. Hope im posting in the right section thanks!

Was it a full choke and did you shoot steel shot through it?

It actually just a improved cylinder but I cleaned the gun before my last hunt and it was a short hunt. Forgot to pull it out at end of season. Its stuck like no other. Tried all the tricks but rib is bent now so gotta get a new one. I even had one of my techs weld a bolt into the choke. But thanks for the info im going to try to get one asap. Im stressing out the season is coming soon!