F/S Nova 24" APG

dangerman

I am looking to sell my Nova APG Camo 12 ga. I bought it about 6 months ago, put 4 shells through it. Shot one turkey. Its in perfect condition. Like new

24" Barrel

Everything that comes with the Benelli when it was new.

In addition to the chokes that it came with, I bought the Benelli Xtra full Turkey choke.

My email is [email protected] Email me for pics and offers.

I paid $479 for it new 6 months ago. Make me an offer. THANKS!

I am looking to sell my Nova APG Camo 12 ga. I bought it about 6 months ago, put 4 shells through it. Shot one turkey. Its in perfect condition. Like new

24" Barrel

Everything that comes with the Benelli when it was new.

In addition to the chokes that it came with, I bought the Benelli Xtra full Turkey choke.

My email is [email protected] Email me for pics and offers.

I paid $479 for it new 6 months ago. Make me an offer. THANKS!

Does it have a steady grip stock, or just a standard grip? I have been looking for a new turkey gun and this sounds like it fits the bill. The choke is extended, right?

I am saving up for a rimfire and a deer rifle, and I don't have the cash now. Maybe in January, what would be a reasonable price for you, I really cant say yet what I would offer, if it was really a great deal I might be able to get it soon. If you dont want others seeing your price because you want them to make offers and try to get the most out of it PM me.

Out of curiosity Trapshooter1, what guns are you looking at buying? Models and brands? Are you getting them for this deer season?

No I will be using the old (well not that old) remington 7 series 30-06 this season, I am getting a rifle for next season, I don't have a whole lot of money to spend, so I am thinking a Marlin xs7 or xl7, Savage 11, Remington 7 series, or wheatherby vanguard. I was thinking I would get a 7mm/08. If I were to find a used rifle (280/7mm) or bigger in good condition under $600 and from a good brand I would probably take it. The rimfire which I will probably be getting soon as squirrel season is almost here, is a savage mark II 22 mag w/ 3-9 X 40 simmons scope finished in mossy oak brush. I found one on gun broker and will probably purchase it within a week. Why do you ask? Got any rifles you want to get rid of?