SBE II Camo Cleaning

BUCSFAN99

Hey folks I could use a little advice before I mess something up. I recently purchased a SBE II in Realtree apg. I was just curious if I should be worried when it comes time to clean the exterior of the shotgun. I would hate to use a cleaner that would cause the camo to lighten or even start to peel off. What are your suggestions for exterior clean up? I am a big time AR-15 and Kimber owner and use Corrosion X for carbon build up and receiver clean up. The other is Slip 2000 for all other cleaning. I'm pretty sure the Corrosion X would strip the camo finish on my newest baby.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

BUCS

Hey folks I could use a little advice before I mess something up. I recently purchased a SBE II in Realtree apg. I was just curious if I should be worried when it comes time to clean the exterior of the shotgun. I would hate to use a cleaner that would cause the camo to lighten or even start to peel off. What are your suggestions for exterior clean up? I am a big time AR-15 and Kimber owner and use Corrosion X for carbon build up and receiver clean up. The other is Slip 2000 for all other cleaning. I'm pretty sure the Corrosion X would strip the camo finish on my newest baby.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

BUCS

I use soap and water, when needed. Other than a little dirt or mud, there is not much grime that builds up on them. A damp rag will clean it just fine. Congrats on the new shotgun, you will love it. Keep it clean and oiled and it will not let you down. Good luck with it...