Freedom Fighter Tactical FL Mag Tube Reviews?

MeanGreen

Anyone ever heard of Freedom Fighter Tactical or ordered anything from them?

http://www.freedomfightertactical.com/

I just saw their add on gunbroker for a full length mag tube for the M4 for $139 but noticed they didn't have any feedback yet. Looks like they have a decent FL mag tube for the M4 and debating weather or not to get one or wait for Kip's mag tube.

Or I could probably just buy a mag tube from DMW for $60 and wait till I get Kip's.

Edited by MeanGreen

Never heard of them but their stuff looks interesting. It looked like their charging handle might not be one of the rotating type but it was hard to tell for sure from the picture. I'd been thinking about ordering one of the FL tubes from TacticalShotgunner.com but I decided just to wait till Kip gets things going. I ordered the day after the cutoff so hopefully, I should be near the top of the list when he gets production moving.

Hookster

Never heard of them but their stuff looks interesting. It looked like their charging handle might not be one of the rotating type but it was hard to tell for sure from the picture. I'd been thinking about ordering one of the FL tubes from TacticalShotgunner.com but I decided just to wait till Kip gets things going. I ordered the day after the cutoff so hopefully, I should be near the top of the list when he gets production moving.

Hookster

First thing I saw. Steel FL tubes are out there from various Manf, but the charging handle did indeed intrigue me. Looks like the SHAFT atleast doesn't spin.

I do like that the tube is stamped with the text 'Made in USA.'

Regards,

Wow that would help with the 922® compliance we've been discussing. Boy that's a coincidence that someone would start manufacturing parts that are all stamped. IT"S ALMOST LIKE HE'S READING OUR MINDS!!! ... GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU *******!!

oh wait, this is a public forum maybe he just reads our posts and doesn't participate.

CYBERSTALKERS! :eek:

Edited by OhioM4

I think the tube with the 'Made in USA' stamp is a good start for them.

I hope it is not too difficult for them to also offer a follower and a simple handguard that are with the 'Made in USA' stamps?

If they offer these three items in their website (or even package all three together with a small discount) it could be attractive for a lot of us M4 owners...

Regards,

Just to be safe. I pulled my old robot costume from the 4th grade out of the garage. The one made of boxes and covered in tin foil. I think this along with the tin foil hat should keep the telepathic mind waves deflected. Besides my son likes the idea that his dad looks like a robot.:D

A friend of mine did the full house wrap but the satellites zeroed in on it right away needless to say he hasn't been heard from since

:)-[Mr. Smiley sez... paranoia is fun]

Whenever I go outside, I always remember to act casual, look up, and smile for the satellite photos:D