New To Board/New to Benelli

(TANK)

I've been reading this board off and on for 3yrs and finally made the purchase of a SBEII in black. I read many times about the camo/black debate and the black won me over. Tucker your cleaning tips are great I ran them off in color a year before I bought the gun I shoot a Lefty as well due to eye dominance problems.

Not fond of the lefty deal myself I do everything else right handed. A big adjustment but so far so good at this time. The salesman at another store tried to talk me out of the left handed version due to loading he said it would be very hard. I found I have to keep shells in both pockets now.lol

Am I the only left handed shooter to use right handed guns ? Crosseye dominance. I have always shot that way and never had any problems. Is there any advantage to having the left hand action ???

I shot that way for years. I decided to try a left handed gun due to the shells flying across my face and I have gotten powder in my eye dove hunting before .My first attempt at a lefty model was a Browning BPS ejects from the bottom.

I can shoot both ways with a rifle but I must force my self to think through the whole shot right handed but left handed just feels right. I work all of the actions with my right hand and load with that hand too. I write with my right hand and thanks to a broken collar bone as a kid I can write with the left if I'm forced to.:D

Been lurking for a while, just picked up a M2 today and looking forward to the dove hunt this weekend. Yes....another lefty, I did purchase the left handed model. My brother owns three Benelli's and has nothing but great things to say about them. I usually use a over and under dove hunting. I guess my son will use the Citori this weekend........