Can Nova be converted to SuperNova Tactical

Zander

Hi there, this is my first post. About a year ago i bought my first gun, a Nova pump Tactical Comfortech from a local dealer. I recognised the brand as being one of quality but didnt know much about the model line up at the time. Now I find myself wanting the Super Nova Tactical pistol grip and was wondering if I could use the action and barrel from my nova and buy the SuperNova housing and drop it in myself. Id rather do that than sell it and buy another one. Does anyone know if this is possible.

Edited by Zander

The Nova is a one piece reciever and stock the only large interchangeable parts are the barrel and fore end. Might as well part with your Nova and buy a Super Nova Tactical if thats what you really want.

One with a steadt grip stock and ghost rings will set you back around $450 and one with rifle sights just a little less.