Price of SuperNova field barrel?

Nikolai552

I just now got really interested in clays as i tried it for the first time this past weekend and am thinking about trading or selling my 18.5" barrel. Do they come with chokes ?

-What could i get for my barrel? It is the rifle sight one not GRS.

-Where could i buy a field barrel for it? If i ordered from Benelli would it come with chokes and a choke wrench?

-Thanks all

I just now got really interested in clays as i tried it for the first time this past weekend and am thinking about trading or selling my 18.5" barrel. Do they come with chokes ?

-What could i get for my barrel? It is the rifle sight one not GRS.

-Where could i buy a field barrel for it? If i ordered from Benelli would it come with chokes and a choke wrench?

-Thanks all

You would have better luck trading barrels. Your barrel would go for 250-300 bucks. A field barrel would be about 325<. i would say it come with improved cylinder modified and full but not sure.>

Good luck