Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
ishootkittens

Best combo 4 slugging

even with the ghost ring you will be fine! a scope will be good but if your going to use it for home defense still i wouldnt get something would a load of zoom.

Got to shoot some Black Magic out of the M4. Nice. I only shot it at about 15 yrds at my buddy's place but all 3 rounds were touching. Thanks to all the members for their advice and recommendations.

lol its funny because blizzard makes a lot of money off warcraft and they are like totally wasting all that money and not caring about the game because money you see

LOL SO FUNNY

psst.. hes telling the truth! 88 yards is the optimal sighting distance! like it matters ifyour an inch high/low/right/left... whatever these things hit.. they are done. the entrance hole is easily an inch! but the exit hole... i dont wanna talk about it!

hey kittens go to cheaper than dirt they have brenneke shells there at what I think is a fairly reasonable price. If not there, then check out wholesale hunter.

well **** that aint bad at all.. i think ima give the green lightnings a chance next year anyway.. ive heard good things about them. Any kind of knowledge about the GL's.

thanks.

well **** that aint bad at all.. i think ima give the green lightnings a chance next year anyway.. ive heard good things about them. Any kind of knowledge about the GL's.

thanks.

Really at $7.00 a box buy a bunch and have fun.

They are basically the equivilant of the field short magnum. little bit of a kick but if you don't like recoil you wouldn't shoot thesein the first place right. Sight them in just like Brenneke says and your on the money. And I swear by them.

The only difference that I know of between the GL and field short magnum is that the GL has the green coating over the entire round.

is that the special coating that is used with the blackmagics? if so that stuff is great with reducing leading.. but it does spreak that black paint junk everywhere.. but its easier to clean. So the field shorts.. are they accurate. Remember i have a rifled choke.. do you think that will have an effect

The field short magnums have same ballistics as the GL just the fsm don't have the coating on the slug . I have heard that brenneke is going to discontinue them in place of the GL.

damn that is cheep dawg. I paid 11.99 +s&h for ONE box of 5 when i purchased the BMM.

Hunter.. your info says your from SE KY? im from SW VA haha.. where about are you from.

where the **** did you find a slug barrel for $270

and i have been to lake cumberland. i live about an hour outside of middlesboro. I go to the dentist there! haha. as a crow flies im about 70 miles away from ya!

Edited by ishootkittens