WTB Surefire forend

Hookster

That's who I'm backordered with. They said 3-4 weeks 4 weeks ago. I emailed them and they said they didn't know when they'd get them back in stock from Surefire. I then contacted Surefire and they said maybe 5=6 more weeks maybe longer. So, I'm thought I'd do a little fishing here and elsewhere and see if I can get one any sooner. Anyone??:)

Hookster

Thanks Tyson!, I gave it a try and ordered one. I was home too late to get a hold of them by phone to verify if it was in stock but I'll check in the A.M. and if they say they're on 6 week backorder too. I'll just cancel and wait for Optics Planet (or someone here that wants to sell one :))

Thanks again for the lead,

Hookster

Thanks Tyson!, I gave it a try and ordered one. I was home too late to get a hold of them by phone to verify if it was in stock but I'll check in the A.M. and if they say they're on 6 week backorder too. I'll just cancel and wait for Optics Planet (or someone here that wants to sell one :))

Thanks again for the lead,

Hookster

Anytime Hookster. Hope all goes well, and it def didn't say on their site that it was on back order, even though that doesn't mean anything, best of luck!

Update: it looks like HDO sports is on backorder as well. I also contacted about everyone I could find that list the M80 on their site. Seems that everyone is waiting on Surefire to replentish their supply. Oh well, back to waiting ...:( but again, if anyone has one they want to sell send me a p.m.

Thanks,

Hookster