sbe10-turkey pic/yeahhhhhhhh

M1014

Taking the pictures with natural lighting will make a big difference with cheap cameras. Take a pic of it close to a window with the sun shining in. I would tell you to take it outside but it probably will never see the light of day :(

Its ok Trap, we all go through the phase where his guns are pretty. That usually gives way to disappointment when you realize that those guns will hardly ever see sunlight, and will never see a shotshell...

It might be easier to move on if the pictures weren't reposted about every 3 days, but you too will come to grips with it. Some shotguns just weren't meant to have fun....

man,,you cats think you got me all figured out,,just enjoy the pics and make positive comments,,whats so hard about that,,working on a better camera and even gonna shootem someday SOOOOOON,patience my brothers,peace love happiness

Edited by M1014

man,,you cats think you got me all figured out,,just enjoy the pics and make positive comments,,whats so hard about that,,working on a better camera and even gonna shootem someday SOOOOOON,patience my brothers,peace love happiness

You need to post a pic of the gun cycling, or I wont believe it. :p

Don't worry I enjoy the pictures, heres my beauty:

BENELLIM2012.jpg