Way OT: Pretender in Chief no longer a 'theory'

Sukhoi_fan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I don't know anyone by that name. I'll assume you're referring to President of the United States. If that's the case, then I think the fact that he IS the President of the United States pretty much covers it.

2. I don't pay much attention to anything that comes out of Canada, with the exception of migrating birds.

3. Sore losers are still losers, just less gracious than they should be.

1. I don't know anyone by that name. I'll assume you're referring to President of the United States. If that's the case, then I think the fact that he IS the President of the United States pretty much covers it.

2. I don't pay much attention to anything that comes out of Canada, with the exception of migrating birds.

3. Sore losers are still losers, just less gracious than they should be.

If you think that the dyed-in-the-wool gungrabbing Marxist Maobama was anything but selected by Soros and the other money powers then *it appears* you're a delusional kool-aid drinker. lol

I cannot imagine any gunowners being Maobama apologists, but I suppose there are.

If there are any kool-aid drinking Obamanation subscribers viewing this forum, no need to hold your breath waiting for the other shoe to drop, because it won't be long now.

Gotta love ACORN getting punked. lol

ill agree SPENDBAMA is our president, but that being said i did not vote for the man and want to thank any and all &^%*^$$&$ that did vote for him!! thanks for helping ruin this country!!! he'll clearly go down as the WORST PRESIDENT in our country's history!!! and not because he's BLACK, simply because he's an incompetant LEFTIST JACK^$$!!! 2012 just cant get here fast enough!!!:(

Yeah, let's get rid of him. lol, indeed.

I mean, isn't nine months long enough to turn a $3 trillion deficit into a surplus, bring two wars (one completely unnecessary) to a close, and bring the entire out of the economic ditch that the previous administration drove us into?

Gun-grabbing, you say?

Other than doing away with the ban on firearms in national parks, what new guns laws have been implemented under the new administration?

What's that again?

I'm sorry. I'm not hearing you?

Ahhh yes. There it is. The great ACORN scandal.

After numerous attempts and failures in major cities across the nation, the ambitious hidden camera film crew finally found themselves an ACORN worker who gave some really bad advice in Baltimore.

Imagine that. A corrupt and immoral person in Baltimore. Whoda thunk it?

If they wanted to expose corruption and a lack of morals, they could have saved themselves quite a bit of budget and just hung around Hypocritical Headquarters, aka the GOP.

Pick a governor from SC who goes off the grid to visit his girlfriend in South America.

Or how about an assemblyman in CA, noted for his strong "family values" positions.

Who knew those positions were from the Karma Sutra handbook on the nightstand of the Energy lobbyist hottie?

A good spanking indeed.

lol

The Benelli forum has a hardcore Kool-Aid drinker who cannot manage to escape the red/blue dialectics trap. lolololololol

The 0bamatons are everywhere!

kool-aid-obama-man.jpg

Gotta love it when the supporters of one side cannot grasp that one doesn't support either side of the same single party (just like the former USSR - "You do have a choice as to whom you vote for comrade, the TWO choices WE give you!").

And as for 0bummer not being a gungrabber, only the truly blind of the world would fail to see his track record with respect to gun control - he CLEARLY is in favor of banning 'assault weapons' (ALL guns are assault weapons) as revealed by his legislative track record.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

A cornsprisee birther blog from a Canadian website?

But, why do they hate America so much?

Aren't their any Black people in Canada, or do they want us to follow their Queen?

I'd love to chat a bit longer but I gots' to go get my Oxycontin and teabags ready for the next townhall meeting.

Hey Verna, gets' me my I tacticol tools, I seez me an intruder.......... OOOPs,

NSFW

Yeah, let's get rid of him. lol, indeed.

I mean, isn't nine months long enough to turn a $3 trillion deficit into a surplus, bring two wars (one completely unnecessary) to a close, and bring the entire out of the economic ditch that the previous administration drove us into

lol

its nice to see a gun loving liberal in the benelli forums!! but its also funny when they throw stupid remarks about the previous administrations spending when the current one has spent more money in less than 1 yr than ALL THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED!!:D lets also be real about the so-called stimulous, YEAH ITS WORKING REAL GOOD HUH? unemployment from 8 to 9.7 %. yeah it sure is working??:eek: this administration you sure seem to be in love with, is the biggest JOKE in american history!!! nothing theyve done has worked, absolutely nothing. they wanted a black liberal leftist president, well look how bad its worked out so far!!! yup, you can definately call this change, change for the worse!!

I'm eager to see your data on that one.

Please post it up.

its truely funny the only thing you mention is the spending!! and you're kidding right???? not to mention GWB's $$ went to 2 wars wether one approves of them or not. and SIR SPENDBAMA'S $$ have absolutely fixed NOTHING!!! and at least in the 2 war's very bad people are no longer around!!! where as CLOWNBAMA and his libtard cronies are still trying to spend EVEN MORE $$$ this country doesnt have for a STUPID GVNMNT CONTROL HEALTH_NOCARE_BILL that the people have spoken out and dont want!!!:eek: but you keep supporting a poll failing jack^$$ PRESIDENT if it makes you feel better!!:rolleyes:

its truely funny the only thing you mention is the spending!! and you're kidding right????

That was really the only thing you posted that had remote chance of being based on facts of any kind, so yeah, I picked that one.

The rest was discounted as incoherent psycho-babble.

No. I'm not kidding.

Rather than continuing to spew and rant from what is obviously the exhaust port, how about putting up some real information for discussion?

And recent polls indicate that the majority does actually want the healthcare reform outlined by our President the other night.

I suppose you logically could tie that to how the majority actually voted for him over the old man and the imbecile last November.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, i like the t/f hat on your cat!!:D pretty funny!!and i wont argue w/ your comments on that DUMB^$$ the repubs decided to go with!! ther were better choices!!but you are trulely wrong about the HCB polls, the polls show more in favor of not passing that worthless bill. and the only people that actually support CLOWNBAMA, HIS IDEAS AND THE H/C BILL are the "slacker i make no $$ and want more free sh-t from my gvnmnt" people!! lets be real here, not very many smart people voted for our current pres. which goes to show you it was actually all the ignorant broke^$$ slackers that put him in the whitehouse. and most of those voters now have BUYERS REMORSE as the CHOSEN ONES poll #'s are showing!!:D

That was really the only thing you posted that had remote chance of being based on facts of any kind, so yeah, I picked that one.

The rest was discounted as incoherent psycho-babble.

No. I'm not kidding.

Rather than continuing to spew and rant from what is obviously the exhaust port, how about putting up some real information for discussion?

so unemployment which is at 9.7% which CLOWNBAMA promised wouldnt go over 8% if we passed his SPENDULOUS BILL?. and the fact our country is broke and your BOY is still trying to spend/pass a HCB when NOTHING our gvmnt runs actually is running efficiently and going broke as well?? hey i have a good idea, why dont you ask your BOY to fix MEDICARE, SOCIAL SECURITY, THE POST OFFICE AND ANY other busted up gvnmnt runned poorly program before he takes on another GVNMNT RUN ANYTHING!!! and ill get you GB'S/SPENDBAMA'S $$ AMOUNTS?APPROVED/SPENDING TO DATE. :D

so unemployment which is at 9.7% which CLOWNBAMA promised wouldnt go over 8% if we passed his SPENDULOUS BILL?.

OK, I'll admit it. He's bad at estimating how utterly @*%^ed up Bush left things.

Obama's share of the unemployment is now at 1.7%, using your numbers.

The last time unemployment was this high, we had one of the greatest Presidents in modern history in office. At least, according the devout followers. So what's the worry?

Do you see any sort of trend in the chart below?

I think the most damning evidence of his inability to be our president is the speed at which he is bankrupting this country and destroying the freedoms that most everyday Americans have taken for granted over the last few hundred years. I feel like I am watching the US turn into my worst liberal nightmare. I think one of my buddies said it best, "I think they just voted in Satan."

I think the most damning evidence of his inability to be our president is the speed at which he is bankrupting this country and destroying the freedoms that most everyday Americans have taken for granted over the last few hundred years.

As a Constitutional Republic, our freedoms are protected under this administration, just as they should have been under the previous.

As far as the bankrupting goes, he found a very large steaming pile on the oval office carpet when he walked in the door.

The previous circus took 8 years to take us from a surplus to a $3 trillion deficit.

I'm inclined to give the new guy a bit of time to pull us out of a tailspin such as that.

As a Constitutional Republic, our freedoms are protected under this administration, just as they should have been under the previous.

As far as the bankrupting goes, he found a very large steaming pile on the oval office carpet when he walked in the door.

The previous circus took 8 years to take us from a surplus to a $3 trillion deficit.

I'm inclined to give the new guy a bit of time to pull us out of a tailspin such as that.

Thanks for the yuks! You're a funny guy.

Some just don't get it - this is Bush's 3rd term. lol

yeah no kidding!!! its still all the last presidents fault!!! it will probably only be CLOWNBAMA'S term ONLY when something goes right!!! but, it will probably be at least a couple more yrs before something good comes forth!!! ya know, when they vote out the libtards in 2010 and the new conservatives fix some of this BROKEN SH-T!!! OBAMA=FAIL!!!!