Way OT: Pretender in Chief no longer a 'theory'

Sukhoi_fan

skeeter,

The Shift key is like a single serving CAPS locks.

Check it out.

Also try turning off Rush and getting outside every once in a while.

It will work wonders for you. :cool:

I don't think in a few years when we are half way to doubling the national debt by 9 Trillion dollars that there will be any way of blaming Bush any more. Besides the current financial crisis started in the sub-prime mortgage market which the Dems tried as hard as possible to open up to as many unqualified borrowers as possible. All you have to do is look back to 2005 and 2006 when Schumer, Dodd and Frank were doing their best to block any sort of legislation to reign in lending standards to see who is at fault. Under Obama we've entered the area of irresponbility, "I inherited this." This in no way excuses doubling the national debt from 9 Trillion to 18 Trillion in a 10 year period of time.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skeeter,

The Shift key is like a single serving CAPS locks.

Check it out.

Also try turning off Rush and getting outside every once in a while.

It will work wonders for you. :cool:

actually tucker i dont like the "same ole same ole" that rush rants on about everyday so i dont listen to him. and come on now, you can do better than the above weak ^$$ comment." i expect more from you" as your COMMANDER-IN-THIEF would say!!:D but dont let the actual facts slow you down. come on tucker, lets have it!!

Bush was a bad republican, he did get us in a bad economy. Now we have Obama, a bad liberal he will get us in an even worse economy. Hopefully people will wise up and pick a good president in 4 years after they have seen an example of a bad president. McCain wasn't a good choice for a republican president either if you ask me.

It was Palin that put me off. I think it would have been difficult to distinguish between Palin and Tina Fey on the evening news. Seriously I don't feel represented by either party anymore. They both appear to have been hijacked by the extremists. I do seriously hope that the Republicans can provide us some better candidates next time around.

Maybe we should start a third party? The Benelli Party has a nice ring to it...or bring back the "Know Nothing" party. I could relate to that too. At least we wouldn't have any expectations.

It was Palin that put me off. I think it would have been difficult to distinguish between Palin and Tina Fey on the evening news. Seriously I don't feel represented by either party anymore. They both appear to have been hijacked by the extremists. I do seriously hope that the Republicans can provide us some better candidates next time around.

Maybe we should start a third party? The Benelli Party has a nice ring to it...or bring back the "Know Nothing" party. I could relate to that too. At least we wouldn't have any expectations.

I'll be your vice.;)

Isn't there a Kurt Vonnegut novel where the office of President is only assigned to people that don't want to hold the office?

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: only nut cases want to be president. This was true even in high school. Only clearly disturbed people ran for class president." Kurt Vonnegut, Man Without a Country 2005

I was actually leaning towards McCain for most of the way.

But given his age and her obvious inexperience and ignorance on important issues, I just couldn't take the chance.

His mom is still alive I am not worried about his age. He has decent experience IMO but I agree with you about the ignorance part.

Update: there was so much interest in this article that it crashed the CFP website server, therefore they took it down for now. But look for further developments, this isn't over by a longshot.

The truth will prevail. The truth needs no defense and the Marxist/collectivist gungrabber crowd will be defeated, but in order for that to happen we each have to do our part to persistently remind our family members, friends, and neighbors that Maobama can only pretend to be POTUS.

chairman_maobama.jpg

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

Yeah. I'm sure it was interest that made them take it down. I mean, why would an advertisements based website want traffic? :rolleyes:

It's in Canada, yet all of their mindless ranting seems to be about the US.

Are they so dumb that they don't know what country they're in? It would appear to be a logical conclusion, based on what they write.

Another tidbit on the editor over at the Canadian Tin Foil Hat Club:

"McLeod and Hawkins allege that the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States may have been a Mafia plot and not the work of al-Qaeda terrorists.

In August 2005, immediately after the crash of Air France Flight 358 at Toronto's Lester B. Pearson International Airport, McLeod published an article alleging that the crash was the result of a bomb. A subsequent investigation showed that the crash was the result of poor weather conditions and pilot error."

As I was just reminded by a news report, Paulson, Bush and Bernanke started the Great bail out with their fear mongering. Who knows maybe the sky would have fallen if they hadn't bailout the fat cats.Certainly Iraq was a imminent threat to the US.Why else would we spend a trillion dollars an American lives.The biggest deficit spenders in my lifetime have been Reagan, Bush and Bush. Each bigger in turn. Obama was the best man running for the office by far and won big. Now he's trying to get us out of a giant hole that 8 years of incompetence has us in. We've needed health care reform for a long time. The president has not done a very good job on this count so far.There's a whole lot of problems and a whole lot of blame to go around for every one. Even the whiny fearmongers need to take their share(boy they've been good for the gun and ammo makers)! There are a lot of areas that need reform in this country. Mainly because of greed. I have to stand with Tucker on this one. Give the man a chance.

You 0bots are a real hoot!

Baracula appointed all the very same people who created the financial crisis, Summers, Geithner, et al. The list of the Wall Street crowd running amuck which 0bummer has appointed is endless.

As I asserted before, the banksters chose who the CEO of US, Inc. was going to be for them, and some of you think you had any input into the matter (yes, that's right, the 'United States' is defined as 'a Federal corporation' in the US Code). Only the rubes fall for that nonsense that they have any influence in the (s)election process. lol

hope_nosis.gif

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

One has to wonder about any *gunowners* ;) supporting the 0bamanation on a forum dedicated to guns.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against the confirmation of 2 of the 5 Justices that affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people

who use firearms in self-defense.

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.

http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2008/08/28/obamas-anti-gun-rights-record/

And there's plenty more where that came from. lol