topic freshner

M1014

How did you put the hammer down, the only way I have found to do it without leaving a snap cap in the chamber, is remove the brass from a shell, and replace the primer with an eraser. If you pull it back very far, it will recock the hammer. Another way to do it, is pull the slide all the way back, and move it a little bit at a time and pull the trigger, until you here a faint click, then close it. I was wondering if you found an easier way.

How did you put the hammer down, the only way I have found to do it without leaving a snap cap in the chamber, is remove the brass from a shell, and replace the primer with an eraser. If you pull it back very far, it will recock the hammer. Another way to do it, is pull the slide all the way back, and move it a little bit at a time and pull the trigger, until you here a faint click, then close it. I was wondering if you found an easier way.
with nothing in the gun,rack the bolt,,release it ,and dry fire it,,now its at rest.

Once the gun has been dry fired it's no longer considered to be new.

I thought all serious collectors knew this. :confused:

gonna add some modest bolt on accessories on her,like extra mag capacity with a burris optics,maybe some synthetic furniture for that extra dress up touch to preserve the wood durring my competition shooting in st.pete,,with its fancy pants and my forever ownership at 3 1/2 capacity,,gona get down with this one boys,,