FS NIW Factory M1 4-Shot Extension

M1Tactical_131

Originally posted by M1014:

keep it for that price,,, tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Good advice. Considering Benelli does not import these anymore, I might just do that and keep it as a spare. BTW, I have seen them sell on auction boards for $200.00. Thank you for the thread crap.

[ 01-07-2006, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: M1Tactical_131 ]

shame on you for trying to take advantage of others, tongue.gif tongue.gif your not even scum because that would be an upgrade for you two tongue.gif tongue.gif

sphincter stretchers, comes to mind

the last M4 extension we sold was under $80 and I bought a 4-shot M1 extension for $70 about 2mos ago

Originally posted by nodark:

quote:

shame on you for trying to take advantage of others, tongue.gif tongue.gif your not even scum because that would be an upgrade for you two tongue.gif tongue.gif

sphincter stretchers, comes to mind

the last M4 extension we sold was under $80 and I bought a 4-shot M1 extension for $70 about 2mos ago There was a M4 extension on Ebay a few weeks ago that sold for $355 :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Benelli-M4-Extension-Tube-M1014-New_W0QQitemZ7206815919QQcategoryZ73958QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

All,

No need to buy these over priced mag extensions. I was just on the phone with Jeff Hajjar President and CEO of SRM Performance Products. They just finished with the design and specs for the M4 and will be designing and getting the spec's for the M3 soon. For the M4 they will have the extensions for sale in Feb. He didn't quote a price but they should be close to the cost of the ones they already produce, with the M3 following shortly after that.

Rich

[ 01-09-2006, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: M3 ]

• 2 weeks later...

hey on the 4 shot tubes for the M1 or M2 and SBE I know that some are being manufactored and will be done in a week or 2 ready to ship. They will look like factory. Cost will be around $45 to $75 depending on final manufactoring cost. Look me up for more info and do not fall for the scammers tring to sell them for a arm and leg. :D

[ 01-25-2006, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: wholesaleguns ]