FS NIW Factory M1 4-Shot Extension

M1Tactical_131

Originally posted by M1014:

scammer would be an upgrade,,theres one right above you,,,so watch out,,his boyfriend is also floating around,,,,he says he lowered his price,,what a moron,,they hang out on e-bay so watch out every one

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

They probably have an xbox360 auction to get in on too....

Mall ninjas, the lot of them

http://www.autoweapons.com/pagelinks/benelliaccy.htm

These guys may have factory benelli extensions for a decnt price. Shoot them an e-mail. I've been off the web for a-while are mag extensions hard to find these days? I went to Cals and there website basically states there only shipping to LE agencies. It appears that Benelli itself wants the LE's letterhead in order to ship out the ext. to Cals. I've been out of the country for a few months what have I missed?? Maybe try calling Mann and Sons. Has Benelli stopped selling mag ext. to FFL's? I thought we were making process in the 2nd amendment world with the sunset ban and all. I just saw the slickest set-up. Springfield Armory

SOCOM II carbine. Every bell and whistle you could think of. Its almost to nice of a set-up I bet SWAT and guys over seas will be snapping these up faster then Springfield can hit the civlian market. (At least initally) This thing has it all. And of course its chambered in the dominating .308. If I were in combat I'd take a .308 over a 5.56 w/o thinking about it. The reason for my ranting is there are a ton of new/old high powered carbines/rifles available to the public, but they can't sell mag extensions for shotguns?? I'm guessing on the magazines but this thread and my little research looks like theres some sort of halt Benelli mag. ext. Well lets just keep plenty of .50 BMG and .338 Lapua Mag available. The senseless world of gun politics.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by M1014:

scammer would be an upgrade,,theres one right above you,,,so watch out,,his boyfriend is also floating around,,,,he says he lowered his price,,what a moron,,they hang out on e-bay so watch out every one

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Wow, I guess you are one selective anus. You flamed and thread crapped me for asking $160.00 for an extension and yet you praised this guy who sold one for $355.00? http://www.benelliusa.com/forums/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/2427.html#000008

You need to get out more often.

[ 02-14-2006, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: M1Tactical_131 ]