What is the best? SBE II or Vinci?

jonesbb630

Benelli M2, I use Federal top gun target 1oz, or estate 1oz target, no problems EVER.

+1 My M2 has fed everything i put through it but i haven't put less than 1 oz loads, but i have put a lot of loads through it. Another way to break it in, is to actually wipe all the oil off of the bolt and cycle it by hand MANY times and you should see paint worn of in the areas that rub, and then oil it like Vinci shooter said it should cycle great. The vinci I shot cycled 100 cheapy 1 oz loads without a problem.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you need to buy a case of oil, and a funnell before you breakin your new Vinci. LOL... Is this a one shot deal with the oil flooding? I would hope so. Are you sure you don't use a special kind of shell? For all you Benelli shooters with Inertia systems, if you have a specific brand that works well bellow 1 1/8 oz, by all means, please share with us...:D[/quote

im serius! sounds dumb but it works its just walmart gun oil and just spray the heck outa it I did the same to my old wingmaster that wasnt pumping smooth enough now its smooth or smoother than a super nova, just one of my dads old tricks it works I did the same to my buddies sbe 2 we just sprayed the heck outa the action and now it cycles one ounce fine he hasnt had a prob in like a month, by the way he thought it was stupid too now he dont:cool:

That's interesting. These forums are a great source of info. Although, I'm not the type to flood any gun with oil, I shall consider this option if my SBE2 doesn't feed -1 1/8oz. I never even tried bellow that yet as I didn't want to be stuck with a full box of sells that won't work in my SBE. I will simply get the oil out, and feed my Benelli.

I guess Benelli knew that it may not always feed and took the oportunity away from us to blame the gun by clearly indicating not to use -1 1/8oz. A bunch of us would have send our Benellis' back crying defect.

always, under fire again. it works period with wood guns just simply take the stock and forend offand start spraying, dont knock it till you try it wiping it works too but with the inline siystem you cant wipe the inside of the little metal tubes that are inside the spring, trapshooters idea may work for some guns though he sure likes trying to make me look stupid, myself have no hard feelings for trapshooter just agressive conversation:D

always, under fire again. it works period with wood guns just simply take the stock and forend offand start spraying, dont knock it till you try it wiping it works too but with the inline siystem you cant wipe the inside of the little metal tubes that are inside the spring, trapshooters idea may work for some guns though he sure likes trying to make me look stupid, myself have no hard feelings for trapshooter just agressive conversation:D

I in know way made or try to make you sound stupid on this thread, I actually mentioned using your technique as a good addition to breaking it in. Read my posts on this thread again.