poor customer service

Red Huck

thebigwally

Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2009

Really poor customer service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell you. This is my first experience with a Stoeger, and so far it's disappointment. Firstly, the lack of accessories ike the slug barrel. Secondly, while breaking in the gun I used 2 3/4" magnum steel shot. When cleaing it after a session of 50Rounds, I went to take the modified choke tube out and it was basically ruined. Had to force it our, but fortunately the threads in the barrel were not stripped (other tubes went in OK). Upon inspection the Modified tube had shards of metal in the thread and the tube was basically bulged and pitted. And these are supposed to rated for steal shot!! I called Customer Service, the lady was nice and admitted "That happens all the time." What? and they don't fix it? They said the would send me a new modified choke though. OK, a month went by and no new choke tube. So I call back, again, nice lady. No record of my original call, no record of them sending me anything. So they say they would send it out. I am now another month later, and still no replacement choke tube.

Now mind you, this is Benelli's Customer Service for all their products. I cannot see myself being a repeat customer of any Benelli, Franchi, or Stoeger products if this is the crap they put out and the kind of customer service they provide.

thebigwally

Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2009

Really poor customer service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell you. This is my first experience with a Stoeger, and so far it's disappointment. Firstly, the lack of accessories ike the slug barrel. Secondly, while breaking in the gun I used 2 3/4" magnum steel shot. When cleaing it after a session of 50Rounds, I went to take the modified choke tube out and it was basically ruined. Had to force it our, but fortunately the threads in the barrel were not stripped (other tubes went in OK). Upon inspection the Modified tube had shards of metal in the thread and the tube was basically bulged and pitted. And these are supposed to rated for steal shot!! I called Customer Service, the lady was nice and admitted "That happens all the time." What? and they don't fix it? They said the would send me a new modified choke though. OK, a month went by and no new choke tube. So I call back, again, nice lady. No record of my original call, no record of them sending me anything. So they say they would send it out. I am now another month later, and still no replacement choke tube.

Now mind you, this is Benelli's Customer Service for all their products. I cannot see myself being a repeat customer of any Benelli, Franchi, or Stoeger products if this is the crap they put out and the kind of customer service they provide.