Surefire M80 Forend Review

Hookster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

New M4 user. Obtained M80 via Surefire's website direct. Do any M80 users know if any additional securing is required other than "prying" it on ? It feels very secure but based on the M4's recoil and gas ejection I would have felt better with some type of additional mouting hardware.

As far as the unit itself, It appears highly functional although the lines where it meets barrel are not as clean and defined as the factory's

New M4 user. Obtained M80 via Surefire's website direct. Do any M80 users know if any additional securing is required other than "prying" it on ? It feels very secure but based on the M4's recoil and gas ejection I would have felt better with some type of additional mouting hardware.

As far as the unit itself, It appears highly functional although the lines where it meets barrel are not as clean and defined as the factory's

Look@ my scans in my profile. I am verry pleased with this system 110%. zee10103

Hi pinarello and welcome to the forum :)

I've had zero problems with mine. No additional securing is required since it's basically secured in te same way as the OEM forend.

Later,

Hookster :)

I just bought a benelli M-4 and was wondering if you could help me out. I just took a look at your pics and I'm in amazement. All of my weapons are of a tactical nature and I'm looking to do the same with my M-4. I only want the best and it looks like you do to. If you could help me out and tell me where to get the tactical parts needed I would greatly thankful. I'm thinking about the collapsable butt-stock, mag ext, rails, ETC. Thank you for your time and consideration. Luckymac

I just bought a benelli M-4 and was wondering if you could help me out. I just took a look at your pics and I'm in amazement. All of my weapons are of a tactical nature and I'm looking to do the same with my M-4. I only want the best and it looks like you do to. If you could help me out and tell me where to get the tactical parts needed I would greatly thankful. I'm thinking about the collapsable butt-stock, mag ext, rails, ETC. Thank you for your time and consideration. Luckymac

I just added some MG42 Photos with German Tr****.

Hookster would be more qualified than me. I own just one M4. The Stocks are hard to come buy. I was lucky to buy one for $400.00 Cash from a individual. The Magazines are all over the spectrum. Price, type of metals used, and your needs.