still reading and asking questions about shims

mark29860

Benelli cs is supposed to be sending me a D shim to try and lower my poi in the meantime I will ask 2 more questions I read in another post about using 2 shims what if I use my C shim and file the **** of my A or Z shim will that work. next my cast shim and lock plate are DX it is a righthanded gun and I'm shooting righthanded and its shooting left what will happen if I change the cast shim and lock plate to SX. I really appreciate the help I've never had this much trouble trying to get a gun to shoot straight.Thanks

Benelli cs is supposed to be sending me a D shim to try and lower my poi in the meantime I will ask 2 more questions I read in another post about using 2 shims what if I use my C shim and file the **** of my A or Z shim will that work. next my cast shim and lock plate are DX it is a righthanded gun and I'm shooting righthanded and its shooting left what will happen if I change the cast shim and lock plate to SX. I really appreciate the help I've never had this much trouble trying to get a gun to shoot straight.Thanks

The only thing I can answer is about changing it to SX if you do so it will shoot even more to the left.

thanks, thats what I thought just wanted to ask now if someone can answer the 2 shim question

How about using the search mode yourself :D

This has been covered many times in the past.

If Benelli is sending you a D shim, why are you worried about shaving/grinding down another shim to increase drop?