whats on your lanyard?

VINCIshooter

I have a few bang arounds RNT quackhead quack stacker,Zink PowerClucker goose call, and a handmade single reed call from a local

call maker. I plan on buying a few new ones to try out like the duckcommander duckpicker and wood duck call. Our woodies don't seem to decoy and calling might not work.

Winglock ducks calls, WL honker calls, a River Forks speck call, a Foiles Strait Speck call, a Primos High Roller (silly little call that I like), a nasty Wal-Mart whistle of some type, maybe a Watkins Original, maybe some of the other 15-20 calls I keep in the car.

I usually make up my mind once I see the conditions :)

hey I was just wondering what calls you guys use in the field. I carry my 30 dollar echo open water, my duo whistle, morwhistle, buck gardner double nasty, and my duck commander duck picker, and i keep an old style faulks pin whistle in my jacket " it was my great grandpas" so i keep it with me

im also using my costom call this year

• 2 weeks later...