Help Identifying Model.

Hamdawg

Hello Everyone,

I hate to ask this but since I am a noob I can not load pics or links. I do have Pics loaded in my album in my profile though. I know it's a older model but not sure which one. I have searched the the net and can find anything about it. I plan on taking a few firearms to cabelas to sell & would like to know more about it and the approx value before I go. I plan on getting a newer truck soon and would rather have no payments than a nice shotgun. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I hate to ask this but since I am a noob I can not load pics or links. I do have Pics loaded in my album in my profile though. I know it's a older model but not sure which one. I have searched the the net and can find anything about it. I plan on taking a few firearms to cabelas to sell & would like to know more about it and the approx value before I go. I plan on getting a newer truck soon and would rather have no payments than a nice shotgun. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

i don't know what its worth but remember cabelas won't give you more than 50%.

I think I found out what model it is. I found a old gun digest from 98 and though it shows no pic I believe it's a Black Eagle Competition introduced in 1989 imported by H&K with a price of 1,229.00

I thought the forearm was too long for a Black eagle, but that's probably it.

My offer stands.

See 50%. I thought I saw you working at Cabelas.:p

469-Cabela_s_standalone_prod_affili.jpg?

That $1299 was when it was new, and you could get parts for it.

With H&K out of the picture, the thing is hardly worth its scrap metal value.

I was just trying to help the guy out with his truck payments, because I'm such a nice person.

Well, I'm no philanthropist.

Heck, I don't even know the names of most dinosaurs.

I just thought the young fellow could use a hand and he seems nice.

She is a beauty, if you sell your gun on gunbroker, you will probably get the most people possible seeing it in one place and that usually means the most you can get for the gun.

EDIT: Cabelas is a middle man so they buy it very cheap, and they sell it as high as they can get, and you want to sell it as high as you can get which means it wont work out ideal for you.

Edited by Trapshooter1