M4 OEM full length tube, any out there?

flya727

I know you can get the OEM +2 extention for the M4. But do any members here have a Benelli made full length mag tube? Has Benelli even imported them or are they LEO only? I ask because a LEO friend of mine says he has seen them, but I have never seen them for sale on GB and usually you can find most anything there.

Thanks,

Rick

I subscribed to American Handgunner and both their 2008 and 2009 Buyers Guide have a picture of an M4 with a collapsible stock and a full length tube. I have never seen a Benelli full length tube advertised. The photos most likely came from Benelli so there may have been some early prototypes that never got imported.

Thats what I was interested in. I am a LEO and sent mt Creds in today to get on their list. I will order a couple to see if they are Benelli OEM, will let you all know if they are legit. If they are not, back they go to Numrich and bring on the Ti! Keep you posted.

Rick

Their website has been known to have stuff wrong so give them a call! These tubes were imported at one time but the ATF figured out they were in violation of 922R and halted all extended magazines, i got a 4 shot extention for my SBEII for 65.00 but shortly after that they quit importing them for civilians and you can still find a few but they are around 300.00+, the M4 mag is LEO only and i think it always has been?

Edited by HOGWILD

• 2 weeks later...