help with mag question?

m1

ok. im looking to get a mag extention for a benelli M1S90 "TACTICAL". it has the 18.5 barrel. which +shot extention will fit flush(or close to it) with the end of the barrel? every idiot i talk to says a +4, but if you take the spring out and stack shells in the tube, there seems to be room for only 2 more(leaving a inch plus for the compressed spring). it has the factory 4 shot with the one extra round bring it to 5 now. the +2 would bring it to 7 which most 18" barrels can hold maximum.

not to be erogant, but i have owned almost every modern tactical shotgun there is and i know how many rounds go with A>length barrels etc... but with everyone telling me on forums that the +4 is the one in this case that would work has me alittle confused.

and thats the +2 extention on the M1 right? or is that a m3?, the pic is realy dark on my moniter....how did you get a heat shield on that? that must be a m3 since the m1's forearm would need to be modified to accpect a heat shield.

106319.com I think the heat shield adds a nice touch to it ,fore arm mods a must to keep the rear end secured .the most important option on my stuff ,, and the first to go on is a mag extension,I leave the animal hunting to others.throw that monitor away and get a good one,this stuff is important,,the weapon is a Tactical M1 super 90/with a Practical stock/speedbar and of course heat shield //good sites and a fancy bull**** follower,this handles great and shoots excellenttt-M1014 smile.gif

[ 02-22-2004, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

nice description there M1014 considering you just named off about half the options on my Practical soundsl like you like to mix and match alot smile.gif

I love interchangeable systems

oh M1 check with your local laws when you add the +2 extension and plugs for hunting or comp shooting *and in some cases regular range shooting* to see what the allow, i've actually been to a few places that wouldn't allow over 5 and thats counting the 1 in the chamber

any ways good luck and enjoy

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

________

ZN1300A

Edited by Wulf

oh and while were on the subject here's something to think about thats for the LEO's and MEO's Agulia an Arginten *sp* made line of ammo has what the call "mini" shells and from the best that i can tell there slugs are right at 3dram of powder and 1 and 1/4'ths ounces of lead which bearly squeaks by on the Benelli guidelines ..here's the kicker there 1 3/4'ths inches long which means you can all but double your max capacity ..if someone one feels like doing the math have at it you have 8x3 then take that number and divide it by 1.75 see how far off i am, IMHO i think i can get about 16 to 18 in mine..NOTE I SAY NOT TO SHOOT just as a test of capacity and of cycling of them in the weapon itself,

God knows i've spent my life walking the thin line of justice to screw up over something stupid like that

but again just as i said a thought

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

P.S. forgot to mention these slugs use a slow burning powder considering whats being used by Federal Winchester and the rest so they are VERY VERY dirty shells to fire in ones weapon and it being out of NATO regulations also has a corrosive effect so if one was to shoot even 1 of these mini slugs through the wepaon i suggest a field strip and the best bath you had ever given it period

[ 02-26-2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Wulf ]

________

drug test

Edited by Wulf