What can you tell me about my new purchase?

Steve1968LS2

Tried to buy this a couple of months ago but the guy decided to sell his P90 instead.

He contacted me the other day and said it's mine if I want it!

M1014 Benelli M4

Limited edition from what I understand. I got it for $1000 plus the FFL transfer fee and shipping. Given what M4s go for I think I got a pretty good deal. Thoughts? Did I do well?

Only has about 100 rounds through it. I can't wait. I think I want to swap out the stock for a standard M4 unit though. Where's the best place to buy a M4 piston-grip stock?

Is his P90 full auto? Cause if so you should pm me with his contact info. I have wanted one for a while. Love the 5.7 caliber. It would go great with the FN 5.7 I'm getting soon. Just need to stop by the town office and pay the $200 for my full auto license. But that wouldn't be a big deal if he has a full auto P90.

Thanks

Is his P90 full auto? Cause if so you should pm me with his contact info. I have wanted one for a while. Love the 5.7 caliber. It would go great with the FN 5.7 I'm getting soon. Just need to stop by the town office and pay the $200 for my full auto license. But that wouldn't be a big deal if he has a full auto P90.

Thanks

I don't think so.. semi-auto with two 50-rnd mags .. never fired.

Not many people have the right license for full-auto stuff, but I will ask him.

I'm going to ditch the stock on the M1014. My understanding is that a regular M4 stock will bolt right up. Is that correct? What all will I need and where's the best place to get?

Also, if you put the M1014 stock on a regular M4 can it be made to collapse? (outside of CA of course)

Let's not forget my original question ;)

That model of M4 simply has the stock pinned so all one would need to pick up is a notched spring tube.

cody is right. and from your pics, it also looks like a single notched recoil tube. gunbroker has a few original 3 position benelli recoil tubes for about 200$. i just got mine for my m4. good luck with your new toy!!:D

cody is right. and from your pics, it also looks like a single notched recoil tube. gunbroker has a few original 3 position benelli recoil tubes for about 200$. i just got mine for my m4. good luck with your new toy!!:D

Thanks guys.. I'm just going to sell the M1014 stock and get a regular M4 version. Can't collapse it here in my stupid state of CA so why be a poser.. lol

Where's a good place to buy a standard pistol grip M4 stock at? I head they are around $140? Would I need a new recoil tube/spring?

Thanks

Hey, I think you need to do some research on owning full auto weapons. There isn't such a thing as a full auto license, the $200 is for a tax stamp for a specific item. And you can't get a P90 because it would be a post sample firearm, unless you are a C3 dealer with a LE letter.

Getting a SBR'd PS90 would be cool, I'd like to go that route. The PS90 just looks funny with the long barrel.

Killer deal on the Benelli, BTW

We had 3 of the P-90's at my old Police Agency (select-fire). Cool guns except they are way to short to get a good sight picture. The semi-auto version does look funky with that long barrel, however MFI makes a fake suppressor that slips onto the full length tube and makes it look even cooler. Hard part is finding ammo for that puppy $$$$$

We had 3 of the P-90's at my old Police Agency (select-fire). Cool guns except they are way to short to get a good sight picture. The semi-auto version does look funky with that long barrel, however MFI makes a fake suppressor that slips onto the full length tube and makes it look even cooler. Hard part is finding ammo for that puppy $$$$$

I think it's a cool collector weapon.. the guy just emailed me that he will take $1500 with the two 50-rnd mags and the fake suppressor you mentioned.

Man it's hard to pass up.. I could relive all my favorite Stargate SG1 episodes. lol