Legacy $$$

Guest McDaddy

Guest McDaddy

Ok, I'm back...I have an opportunity to purchase a Legacy 12ga w/26" barrel. No other parts but in MINT condition. Is $1100 a buy or not?

Thanks, JMc

Ok, I'm back...I have an opportunity to purchase a Legacy 12ga w/26" barrel. No other parts but in MINT condition. Is $1100 a buy or not?

Thanks, JMc

Great to see you Back McDaddy :D! You should get it, its $659 under retail if its the Legacy and $1,169 under retail if its the Legacy Sport(Give or take depending on the year, engravings, other features)! I think that is a Great Price for a Legacy! Where did you find that kind of a deal? What does it have for engravings?

Edited by tyson129

Is it a Legacy or a Legacy Sport 12 Ga? Any other details you could share?

You have the opportunity to get one of my favorite Benellis! I love shooting my Dads, it is so well balanced and what a Beautiful Gun! The swing is so smooth and I am a fan of Guns with real wood especially AA-Grade Satin Walnut! IMO You can't go wrong with this investment!

Edited by tyson129

Guest McDaddy

It's the standard Legacy as far as engraving. No gold and it's not the sport. No case, chokes, or shims either. I have a buddy that has a pawn shop. It comes out tomorrow and he priced it at $1100 out the door. It is in great condition, as new. Wood is very nice. Only a tiny bit of rust on top of rib. 26 inch barrel. Just sold an old Bushmaster and the money is burning a hole in my pocket. I bought a new Ruger LCP from him yesterday for $250. A guy pawned it for a loan and forgot to come get it. It's also where I bought the H&K M1 that I have. It pays to have friends in low places...:D. If I do get the Legacy, I may sell my 12ga Monte or put it up for trade and try to get a 20ga Monte.

Guest McDaddy

Well I bought it...$1000 out the door. He gave me a break as I also bought a Ruger LCP from him. It is an older model but very nice. I will post pics later. If anybody is interested, I found a Benelli Millenium in Amarillo...$3000. It's new and never fired...#1201 of 2000.

Congrats on the new Legacy. You will love it. I have the 12 and 20 ga. The 20 is beyond a doubt, my favorite gun to play with. You will have to keep an eye out for one.. Bye the way, you are slowly becoming that Benelli ''Freak'' that I warned you about a few months back. Isn't it great...

Congrats on the new Legacy. You will love it. I have the 12 and 20 ga. The 20 is beyond a doubt, my favorite gun to play with. You will have to keep an eye out for one.. Bye the way, you are slowly becoming that Benelli ''Freak'' that I warned you about a few months back. Isn't it great...

I've seen your legacys,,Saved the pic,,they're ;;HOT;;;;;;

Guest McDaddy

Probably done for now...so here is what I have:

H&K 12 ga. M1 Super 90 Field

Montefeltro 12 ga. (new in box...would entertain a trade for a 20 ga)

Legacy 12 ga.

Three sons...so there should not be any arguing if anything happened to me...:eek:

Here is my question about the Legacy. I believe mine is older than most. I will check with Benelli on Monday. It has scroll engraving and a step down lower receiver. I believe it is a 99-01 model. May have paid a little too much for it based on age, but it is very nice. Plus I don't mind paying for what I want regardless of a listed value. I will get some pics tomorrow and post them.

Probably done for now...so here is what I have:

H&K 12 ga. M1 Super 90 Field

Montefeltro 12 ga. (new in box...would entertain a trade for a 20 ga)

Legacy 12 ga.

Three sons...so there should not be any arguing if anything happened to me...:eek:

Here is my question about the Legacy. I believe mine is older than most. I will check with Benelli on Monday. It has scroll engraving and a step down lower receiver. I believe it is a 99-01 model. May have paid a little too much for it based on age, but it is very nice. Plus I don't mind paying for what I want regardless of a listed value. I will get some pics tomorrow and post them.

Looking forward to seeing your pics. I will say there could still be some arguing between sons if they are into Benelli as much as the rest of us! :)