Question about a locking plate

mark29860

I recieved a D shim from Benelli for my M2 they did not send me a D locking plate does anyone know if one of the locking plates that came with the gun fitappreciate the help

There should have been 2 locking plates that came with the gun, one in the gun and one in the shim kit. You can flip the locking plate around and it will have 2 letters on each side, one of the letters will read "DX" and one "SX". Dx is for right hand and sx is for left. So when you install the D shim, find the locking plate with "D DX" on it and install it where you can read it with the recoil pad removed and it should be right side up.

I recieved a D shim from Benelli for my M2 they did not send me a D locking plate does anyone know if one of the locking plates that came with the gun fitappreciate the help

Can you please post a photo of your M2 D shim?

There is no D shim or matching locking plate listed for the 2/II series guns. None of the plates they enclose with the 2/II series guns are marked D DX/SX.

The C shim offers 65 mm of drop, so the D would have to offer around 70 mm of drop.

If there is a new D shim for the 2/II guns, they should have sent you the locking plate for it or instuctions on how to use it with one of the existing plates.

I would gladly try to obtain a factory D plate for my SBE II because grinding down another shim to try to get more drop only works so well.

Thanks!