Benelli Mascot/pic

M1014

If it's really M1014's dog...

1) Is it a thoroughbred?

2) Is it a limited edition? (Have the parents both been fixed?)

3) Is it the first born of the litter? (1 of #)

4) Why isn't he engraved or at least tattooed??

Edited by OhioM4

If it's really M1014's dog...

1) Is it a thoroughbred?

2) Is it a limited edition? (Have the parents both been fixed?)

3) Is it the first born of the litter? (1 of #)

4) Why isn't he engraved or at least tattooed??

yes its my boy,he is a thoroubred,,,limited edition/with papers,,his name is ''little man''first born,no need for tatts,,he's our Benelli mascot.

I'd opt for an Italian girl like Monica Bellucci, but your bull dog is nice too.

I agree with StrangerDanger on the hot Italian but I thought my dog was the mascot.

picture.php?albumid=47&pictureid=175

Ziggy Benelli, AKC Reg, #1 of 10, no tattoos cause he is in MINT CONDITION.

Edited by tyson129

wouldnt a lab make more sense? im not saying that just couse I have one

A Doberman is a Working Dog, They can be taught to do just about anything and make great hunting companions. They did use german short haired pointers and weimerainers in their creation among other hunting dogs. Not to Mention they are the Official Dog of the United States Marine Corps, so they apply to all you HD shotgun owners as well.:D

Labs would do if we were only talking wing shooting....But labs are cool too!

A Doberman is a Working Dog, They can be taught to do just about anything and make great hunting companions. They did use german short haired pointers and weimerainers in their creation among other hunting dogs. Not to Mention they are the Official Dog of the United States Marine Corps, so they apply to all you HD shotgun owners as well.:D

Labs would do if we were only talking wing shooting....But labs are cool too!

dobermans are awsome too but im just a die hard wing shooter mainly waterfowl so to me lab fits anything haha:D

Guest McDaddy

Meet: Double G's Benelli (aka Nelly). My son sold her last week.

Nelly $3000.00dog_nelly400.jpg

Nelly is a refined female that is a beautiful liver roan. She is clean in the kennel and a pleasure to be around. She is broke to wing and has around 50 quail killed over her. The bonus with this great young dog is that she also retrieved 40 ducks for me last season all out of the water. She is a big swimmer and an intense upland dog. She is sired by Chisholm Creeks Jax or Better, the 2008 all age national field champion.

Beautiful German Short Haired Pointer!

No wonder she was sold for $3,000

Our family has a Great Bloodline of GSHP as well, coming from national champions just like your boy's dog. I saw their site, very nice. Do they do all their own breeding there, or just offer dogs from other breeders and do the training?

Either way thanks for sharing. :D

Guest McDaddy

Mostly buy top line pups and then start training; although, he does have a litter on the way. His expertise lies in the training. His mom and I call him the dog whisperer; he just has the 'mojo' with dogs. By the price of some of the dogs, you can see why I stated in another post that him and his little brother have nice guns as well.