RA45T Any Sellers?

tyson129

We discussed the Ra45T rounds a few months back and I was given a link to OMB Express. Winchester has now put regulations on the rounds and now you need to be active duty law enforcement to order them. I was denied a purchase and have appealed it but the responses from ombexpress.com don't look promising.

Will anyone part with a box or two if they bought a surplus? It would be greatly appreciated! I would rather not have to go to the other sites that are selling them for a lot or require multiple box purchases (at a high price as well) plus expensive shipping. The other option is I buy a case through my dealer but I don't want to buy 1000 rounds (Just want a box for self defense and one for my collection of Black Talons- I have the Original Black Talons in 9mm!) Thanks in Advance!

ITS JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!! THEYVE BEEN SELLING THOSE ROUNDS TO REGULAR OLE CIVILIANS ALL THIS TIME, AND NOW THEY WANT TO LIMIT THEM TO LEO OR MILITARY??? JUST PLAIN BULLSH-T!!!!!:mad:

Yeah, I emailed Winchester and they said that they just can't produce enough for law enforcement and civilians especially with all the hording of ammo that has been occurring causing shortages everywhere. It ticks me off too but I can see where they are coming from. There are no legal regulations, they just put the regulations on dealers that sell the T series ammo, and dedicated dealers are complying with the supplier so they don't loose them.:cool:

That's crazy. That ammo is the official type (9mm, .40, .45 ACP) for my agency. We have been waiting seven months to get our shipment in for issue to the troops. Still waiting...... If we cant get it, Law Abiding Citizens are even further down the list.

Go to Ombexpress.com they will send it out right away if you are part of law enforcement. They have the best prices and do large orders.