Benelli MR1

HOGWILD

Anyone know when these will be on market and if they are now, what is the performance/reliability compared to others in that caliber?

I as well would love to know. The 223 rem is a very versatile round. Hope to get some field test reports from those who have one of these bad boys.

Anyone know when these will be on market and if they are now, what is the performance/reliability compared to others in that caliber?

We kicked this around in my "Benelli AR Rifle Thingy" thread a while ago. The closest I could find to a release date stated "November 2009". I spoke to a guy at the local gun shop that claims to have seen a dealer sample. Unfortunately, he was very unimpressed and thought it was a disservice to the Benelli name. I believe the adjective he used to describe it was "cheesey".:(

The 2 rifles look different to me, Italian yes but the Benelli MR1 looks like the back end of the M4 and the front end i am still debating? The Beretta RX4 i saw looked like back end of an M4 also but with the telscoping stock model. It looked more like a Beretta vs a Benelli:eek: