OEM Benelli M4 mag tubes (full-length)...anyone interested?

Unobtanium

$100 a pop and they show slight wear and still have the green lock-tite on them, which is how I can vouch for it being OEM. I also have seen other items from this seller, he is legit in his marketing. Not my product, btw. There are only two available at this time and Cody6.0 has first dibs on the PM after his public announcement is made :cool:

Please read the whole thread. They are not mine. There are only 2 of them.

I am only directing people to them, and there has been a LONG standing battle over Cody6.0 not wanting to heat his reciever for some reason or another and going on and on about it in numerous threads.

If I can get him to sack up and add a real magazine to his M4 (He is a stickler for OEM Benelli parts, even if they are mechanically inferior to Kip's tubes), I will do it.

If he doesn't get to them within 12 hours (by the time I wake up in the morning), the link will be posted here. Remember, there are only 2 of these. They are being sold by a reputable seller and the green OEM style locktite is visible on the threads, further lending credit to their OEM status.

Unobtanium,

I have tried 10 different ways to contact you and all have failed, I am a new guy. Could you please contact me at the below contacts, as I REALLY need one of these tubes. I can fax my Fed LEO creds to the man if it helps. Sorry to be so forum new in this matter, but I have A+ ratings at HKPRO. Thanks for any help.

Capt. Rick Miller

[email protected]

Cell:352-455-8357

Unobtanium,

I have tried 10 different ways to contact you and all have failed, I am a new guy. Could you please contact me at the below contacts, as I REALLY need one of these tubes. I can fax my Fed LEO creds to the man if it helps. Sorry to be so forum new in this matter, but I have A+ ratings at HKPRO. Thanks for any help.

Capt. Rick Miller

[email protected]

Cell:352-455-8357

Why are you so into an OEM tube when better is out there? Is there a reason?