Question on my new M2

huntn7

Hello,

Just picked up my first semi Benelli. Alittle bummed that I have to figure out a sling mount. Anyone have any ideas? Mine is the M2 field, satin wood. The web site show a mag cap with a sling mount, but the one I just bought at Cabelas does not have it. I bird hunt mostly so i need a sling.

Also, is there a good spot to pick up another stock set?

Thanks!

Check Numrich on line. Here is a link to the sling mount forend caps for the M2. http://www.e-gunparts.com/search_beta.asp

Here are three caps that I found on my preliminary search:

enelli

Model: M2 FIELD

Item #1135390 - Magazine Cap w/ Swivel Stud, 12 Ga.Magnum, Realtree APG HD Camo $61.40 Out of Stock

Item #1047470 - Magazine Cap, 12 Ga., Advantage MAX-4 HD $61.40

Item #1088500 - Magazine Cap, 12 Ga., Advantage Timber

Hello,

Just picked up my first semi Benelli. Alittle bummed that I have to figure out a sling mount. Anyone have any ideas? Mine is the M2 field, satin wood. The web site show a mag cap with a sling mount, but the one I just bought at Cabelas does not have it. I bird hunt mostly so i need a sling.

Also, is there a good spot to pick up another stock set?

Thanks!

I'd contact Benelli CS about the mag cap - it sure looks like it's included on the wood M2.

As to the stocks, you can try Gun Brokers, E-Bay, etc. Stocks from a dealer could costs $500-$600+.