Anyone know where I can find a M2 extension kit?

cody6.0

• 3 weeks later...

i paid 65.00 bucks for mine and it's in a nice secure place, AMSEC Cascade Gun Safe NIP, not for sale and will install one of these days! Hard to find item since it's been removed from market and also prices have skyrocketed but not like other parts! Good luck on finding one!

i paid 65.00 bucks for mine and it's in a nice secure place, AMSEC Cascade Gun Safe NIP, not for sale and will install one of these days! Hard to find item since it's been removed from market and also prices have skyrocketed but not like other parts! Good luck on finding one!

Your telling me I was bidding on one off Gunbroker but when it hit $250+ I figured the other guy needed more than I do. After all when I have a MR1 with 30rds of 5.56 and my M2 with 6rds of 00buck if it comes down to 2 shots I was screwed from round 1.