sling plate for SBEII...

ppro

I am trying to figure out what will work to make a front sling plate for the SBEII

I ordered a 870 front sling plate, to see if I can adapt it but ...it's not in yet.

I added the forend cap replacement weight which balanced out the gun, but I do use a sling so I wondered, have any of you or do you know who has come up with a under the forend cap sling plate ?

thanks

Paul

I am trying to figure out what will work to make a front sling plate for the SBEII

I ordered a 870 front sling plate, to see if I can adapt it but ...it's not in yet.

I added the forend cap replacement weight which balanced out the gun, but I do use a sling so I wondered, have any of you or do you know who has come up with a under the forend cap sling plate ?

thanks

Paul

The super nova has a sling hole on the ring that holds the barrel on the magazine right under the cap you could weld a piece of metal to it and copy that design.

ppro,

Did you use the C&H mercury reducer like this one?

reducer_1_2.jpg

The tube diameter on mine is .750". That is also the diameter of the barrel on my AR-15.

That means that a barrel clamp sling mount for an AR-15 should clamp onto to the tube on the C&H perfectly.

http://store.a51tactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_67_165&products_id=566

PM008_1.jpg