How Long???

McClane

How long does it take to have a thread, approved and posted?I tried posting a thread weeks ago and it's still nowhere to be found. I tired starting another thread to request my membership be deleted, and still nothing. I can not find links for moderators to request my membership be deleted, or ask where my post are. I can still log in so my membership is still active, so... WTF? This is the most ill conceived, and poorly executed firearms forum I have ever found.

How long does it take to have a thread, approved and posted?I tried posting a thread weeks ago and it's still nowhere to be found. I tired starting another thread to request my membership be deleted, and still nothing. I can not find links for moderators to request my membership be deleted, or ask where my post are. I can still log in so my membership is still active, so... WTF? This is the most ill conceived, and poorly executed firearms forum I have ever found.

Well you can obviously post now so....

1. You should be able to post threads instantly, no moderation stops you there.

2. Why does it matter that your membership is still active?

If you read all the info, you would have realized that it takes a bit of time for the approval. You are good to go now and you will find a wealth of info on this forum for Benellis. There aint no better one so, I can't imagine that you've been on better sites. If you did, please share them with us. Until then there is no sense in bashing this forum until you read the intructions and realize how great of a site this is.:cool:

2v1pu0n.jpg