Fake Benellis?

gunjunkie89

I was out checking out a local gun store when i stumbled upon a sbe 2. i never pass up the chance to look at such a nice gun. The owner of the store told me it was being sold for $350. i couldnt believe this because i bought my sbe 1 for 600. Is there anyway that this could be a fake or is this the real thing. if there is no way it is a fake i might have to go back and buy it.

Thanks guys

I was out checking out a local gun store when i stumbled upon a sbe 2. i never pass up the chance to look at such a nice gun. The owner of the store told me it was being sold for $350. i couldnt believe this because i bought my sbe 1 for 600. Is there anyway that this could be a fake or is this the real thing. if there is no way it is a fake i might have to go back and buy it.

Thanks guys

You get what you pay for to a certain degree and I would be suspicious and have a serious look at the gun's internals and ask if I can test fire it. There is probably something wrong with it.

crossbred parts or misrepresented guns,,look at some of the bredas or berretas or stoegers etc ect,,especially in the black gun department,,thats where they can really hide bad stufff,,some of them look like benellis but they are something totally different,,whats really terrible and dangerous is mix matching parts,,yes buyer beware