Using your SBE II for an oar?

jonesbb630

I have heard stories about guys using their Benellis as an oar instead of carrying real ones in your boat. Now i'm sure they are tough:eek: enough to be used that way. But seriously, has anybody ever tried this? Would it count as an oar and your buddy uses his for an oar also in relation to boating regulations? I like my SBE II so much that I can't even start considering doing such a thing. Any coments???

I'd do it if I had to, but I've never had to.

Anyone who does so out of choice is ridiculously careless and unsafe.

I know a guy who used his when his boat motor quit on him and my friend uses his as a gun of course a walking stick, a oar, a cripple stomper, and whatever else its needed for and his gun looks good as new I baby my gun too much for that

I have heard stories about guys using their Benellis as an oar instead of carrying real ones in your boat. Now i'm sure they are tough:eek: enough to be used that way. But seriously, has anybody ever tried this? Would it count as an oar and your buddy uses his for an oar also in relation to boating regulations? I like my SBE II so much that I can't even start considering doing such a thing. Any coments???

I don't think it makes them tough you could use any gun for an oar and it would probably work fine afterward. I saw them breaking ice with theirs on duck commander.

• 3 weeks later...