US Flag on Benelli M4

zee10103

This is so rediculous. Okay, for all of you who just WON'T drop this stupid idea that you have to comply with 922R, just get a friend to install your parts at his place and then bring you your M4 back. Perfectly legal on your part as you didn't install them. The law says NOTHING about possession, only installation. Then just don't rat your friend out for committing such a heinous crime against god and country.

Problem Solved.

But no, it's not. Because you just want to whine about SOMETHING, and the M4 is perfect, and so the only thing that can be whined about are laws that mention it, so you will then find something else to whine about. Like the fact that you cannot get the Benelli cleaning-kit for it in the States. Stop messing with perfection.

Edited by Unobtanium
  • Upvote 1

This is so rediculous. Okay, for all of you who just WON'T drop this stupid idea that you have to comply with 922R, just get a friend to install your parts at his place and then bring you your M4 back. Perfectly legal on your part as you didn't install them. The law says NOTHING about possession, only installation. Then just don't rat your friend out for committing such a heinous crime against god and country.

Problem Solved.

i know what you mean UNO!! the guy i bought mine from w/ all these cool parts moved out of state. and the best part is, here in texas, you dont have to sign anything or record a private citizen sale!!:D and to be honest, i cant recall his name!!:)

• Upvote 1

i know what you mean UNO!! the guy i bought mine from w/ all these cool parts moved out of state. and the best part is, here in texas, you dont have to sign anything or record a private citizen sale!!:D and to be honest, i cant recall his name!!

Same here in LA. I actually sold a tricked out M4S90 to a cop in TX. If it was such a big deal, why didn't he question me over who installed the parts? Oh, that's right. He has better things to do than hook me up to a polygraph to determine if I really did install that mag-tube. :rolleyes:

...just get a friend to install your parts at his place and then bring you your M4 back. Perfectly legal on your part as you didn't install them. The law says NOTHING about possession, only installation. ...

I left my M4 under my bed with a Ti tube next to it. Late at night the Benelli elves visited and installed the tube. If you listen late at night you can almost hear their little heat guns and tiny gunsmithing tools working away all across the country installing mag tubes for good little children so they are never in violation of any import bans, except commiefornia where the evil anti-gun fairies rule!

Strange rules here in Ohio regarding high capacity magazines and switch blade knives. I can apparently legally buy them but am forbidden to carry or use them. Ohio considers a gun with more than 32 round capacity to be an automatic weapon regardless of the gun design. And automatic weapons are considered "Dangerous Weapons" and no Ohio citizen can posess a "Dangerous Weapon". Mini14's are OK, 100 round C-Mags are OK, Mini14 with a 100 round C-Mag installed = Automatic Weapon = Not OK.

The knives can be used by the Handicapped or amputees that cannot open a regular knife. That means every gun shop has a nice selection. No doctor's note is required, just pretend to be a bit gimpy at the counter and hand over your cash.

I inquired at three local gun shops and a friend at the Sheriff's Department about the 922® import restrictions and they all looked at me like I was crazy. One of the gun shop guys said it should be a USA made part just to be safe(?). I suspect nobody cares but us.

Edited by OhioM4

Problem Solved.

But no, it's not. Because you just want to whine about SOMETHING, and the M4 is perfect, and so the only thing that can be whined about are laws that mention it, so you will then find something else to whine about. Like the fact that you cannot get the Benelli cleaning-kit for it in the States. Stop messing with perfection.

Unobtanium, if TSHTF can we all claim that YOU installed our mag tubes?:D

Problem Solved.

I agree! I am so bored of all you people whining over 922R. No one is going to raid your house and seize your guns, no one is going to confiscate your weapons at the local gun club or range...Stop sweating the small stuff. The only time you need to worry about this is if you are doing illegal activities with your gun. Then they will throw the book at you...the one with 922R in it!

• Upvote 1

I inquired at three local gun shops and a friend at the Sheriff's Department about the 922® import restrictions and they all looked at me like I was crazy. One of the gun shop guys said it should be a USA made part just to be safe(?). I suspect nobody cares but us.

Look, I called the State Police, City Police, and City Police Training Academy Armory here to ask about getting a CLEO to sign a Form 4. The only person who did not ask what a Form 4 WAS was the SHERRIF's personal secretary. Do you think 922r is something they would be more familiar with?

It's like here in Massachusetts, we are still under the 94 AWB, (REPUBLICAN MITT ROMNEY) made sure it never sunsetted here, (remember that when you go to the polls) - he's a traitor to the 2nd Amendment...

Anyway, ask any cop - from local PD to State Trooper, if he really cares if your 30rd mag is preban or not...The resounding answer is "no"... One LEO I know put it best: "If I pulled you over and noticed you had brand new Beta Mags and new P-Mags, (both illegal here) and you were cool - I'd be cool. If I pulled you over and noticed you had those mags and you were a douche, then all bets are off....

Bottom line: Live your life for Gods sake...Most cops could give two turds about 922r.....

• Upvote 1

It's like here in Massachusetts, we are still under the 94 AWB, (REPUBLICAN MITT ROMNEY) made sure it never sunsetted here, (remember that when you go to the polls) - he's a traitor to the 2nd Amendment...

Anyway, ask any cop - from local PD to State Trooper, if he really cares if your 30rd mag is preban or not...The resounding answer is "no"... One LEO I know put it best: "If I pulled you over and noticed you had brand new Beta Mags and new P-Mags, (both illegal here) and you were cool - I'd be cool. If I pulled you over and noticed you had those mags and you were a douche, then all bets are off....

Bottom line: Live your life for Gods sake...Most cops could give two turds about 922r.....

and just how many cops know what 922r is?

Look, I called the State Police, City Police, and City Police Training Academy Armory here to ask about getting a CLEO to sign a Form 4. The only person who did not ask what a Form 4 WAS was the SHERRIF's personal secretary. Do you think 922r is something they would be more familiar with?

i laughed so damn loud, my wife walked into my bunker and wondered what was soo funny!!!:D