Recent CreditCard Activity...

Unobtanium

I was one click away from ordering some 30rd mags for a Ruger Mini14 today. The Ohio legislature introduced a bill this week to circumvent ATF. It is trying to protect guns manufactured in Ohio, sold to Ohio citizens, that remain in Ohio. The rational is no Interstate commerce, no Federal regulation. I'm taking it as a signal the Ohio legistlature is anticipating additional federal regulation in the near future. I don't own a rifle yet but plan on purchasing a few hi-cap mags for a Ruger and some quality AR-15 mags as well. I was looking at AR-15 receivers this past weekend but am undecided. I want to see the Benelli MR1 before i commit. Mags just seem like a safe investment.

oh the confessions of burnt money.... :o

sig556 swat classic on sunday. ffl transfer approved and shipping tomorrow.

still contemplating on optics and whatnot...any suggestions? i like the ncstar mark III 1.25-4x, but never seen one, or know anyone that has owned one.

hope the magenetic strip on this little puppy doesnt melt off ;)

I am the same way.

Bought a few toys lately

Remington 870 youth model

LWRC M6A2

Eotech 553

Sig P220

Mark

Hey Mark, I got a Remington 870 a few months back and I was just wondering does yours feel "rough" to you? I mean in things like finish quality/rounded edges etc. Maybe I have become spoiled with the M2, but I just wasn't impressed with the overall quality. Not saying I was disappointed per se, it just wasn't the same level as my previous Remington experiences.

Hey Mark, I got a Remington 870 a few months back and I was just wondering does yours feel "rough" to you? I mean in things like finish quality/rounded edges etc. Maybe I have become spoiled with the M2, but I just wasn't impressed with the overall quality. Not saying I was disappointed per se, it just wasn't the same level as my previous Remington experiences.

The Wingmasters get polished up some, but a regular or police 870 takes some shootin' in.