nova & super nova receiver

snova21

simple question: i wanna buy a scope mount for my super nova but so far ive only found a mount made for a nova. just wondering if the trigger pins on the nova are the exact same distance from eachother or that at least the receivers are similar enough to mount. the scope mount is held by the trigger pins so jus wondering if anyone knows if itll fit.

simple question: i wanna buy a scope mount for my super nova but so far ive only found a mount made for a nova. just wondering if the trigger pins on the nova are the exact same distance from eachother or that at least the receivers are similar enough to mount. the scope mount is held by the trigger pins so jus wondering if anyone knows if itll fit.

I am 100% sure that they are. There are only minor differences between the two, with the SuperNova offering more options down the line and a few extras right off the bat.

I have actually run into this same problem. I mounted a B-Square Saddle Mount to my SuperNova that was listed for a Nova on Cabelas so YES they have the same pin placement.

Here is the link to the B-Square Saddle Mount so you can see what I mean:

http://www.cabelas.com/p-0006213710172a.shtml

Trapshooter1 actually recommended this to me and I was nervous at first because it was listed for the Nova but I took his advice and he was dead on.