Super Nova Safety

fishigan

First of al thanks for the replies to the schematics question. I got everything put back together. HOWEVER this has raised a new question. My original reason for needing a schematic was that I emailed Benelli about switching the safety from right to left hand. They sent me a step by step on how to do so. I took the trigger assembly apart and could not find two things they said I had to remove 008A and 007A. I took everything in the trigger assembly out. Everything except the safety button which I could not get out.

So it says to remove 008A and 007A and then remove the safety button turn it around and re-install it. My Super Nova does not nor did not ever have a 008A and 007A. Whatever holds the safety button in is inside the molded trigger housing. It seems like there might have been 2 different versions made. I haven't heard back from Benelli regarding this question.

Does anyone know anything about this?