Nightmare on Jeffcoat Street

zee10103

Almost their. The Mag Tube still sits on Table Saw. Hesitating to do a stupid thing. Or wait till US Made parts are available. I see a Mag Fowler is around, but no USA Markings. Could have been made in Japan. I hear some Trigger Group Parts may be comming soon. Any way we sent the White House a message last night. We do not agree with all the spending and the way Obama is forcing us into a Communist Country. I Had to watch Fox News this AM. All other Stations were Down playing the Elections. and why the Land Slide.

Almost their. The Mag Tube still sits on Table Saw. Hesitating to do a stupid thing. Or wait till US Made parts are available. I see a Mag Fowler is around, but no USA Markings. Could have been made in Japan. I hear some Trigger Group Parts may be comming soon. Any way we sent the White House a message last night. We do not agree with all the spending and the way Obama is forcing us into a Communist Country. I Had to watch Fox News this AM. All other Stations were Down playing the Elections. and why the Land Slide.

??????????????? hey ZEE, either you stopped taking your meds, or you took too many!!!:D either way, please get the dosage right!!!:)

??????????????? hey ZEE, either you stopped taking your meds, or you took too many!!!:D either way, please get the dosage right!!!:)

After his post on the mag-tube I concluded that all may not be well, or he simply doesn't care what he posts for whatever reason. Either way, I would say there is some serious word-salad going on here and perhapse a bit of a manic type disorder or something of the like.