Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock For Sale

sneakerfreak602

I have a Benelli oem collapsible stock for sale. It has been mounted on my M4 and shot 2 times at the range aprrox

50 -60 rounds in total. Excellent working condition.For most of the M4 owners on here you know how rare and hard these are to come buy. I hate to get rid of it but make me the right offer an it's yours. I am a trusted senior member and have completed transaction on this forum as well as Ebay. Send a pm for faster response.

I would suggest you do some research on the cost of a collapsible factory stock. 500 is much lower then the current value but its nice to see an offer within a matter of minutes of the post.

I watch what they go for! He didnt put a price so I offered the highest I would pay. IMO even $500 is to much!

Well, what can we say? You won't be owning a collapsible stock. End of story.

Really though it is a bit of a joke that we have to refference price gouging like it is the set standard for pricing. When I put something on a forum for sale it's because profit isn't as important as giving a fellow enthusiast a deal.

I fully understand that demand has alot of effect on price but if your just out to profit sell it on Gunbroker.

Really though it is a bit of a joke that we have to refference price gouging like it is the set standard for pricing. When I put something on a forum for sale it's because profit isn't as important as giving a fellow enthusiast a deal.

I fully understand that demand has alot of effect on price but if your just out to profit sell it on Gunbroker.

Im glad you posted that! I typed something close to it and erased it 5 or 6 times knowing since I have a few posts I would get blasted.

another note posts count has nothing to do with most of the comments. I have had a M1S90 for over 15 years. Just cuzz I now found this site dont mean anything.

Im glad you posted that! I typed something close to it and erased it 5 or 6 times knowing since I have a few posts I would get blasted.

another note posts count has nothing to do with most of the comments. I have had a M1S90 for over 15 years. Just cuzz I now found this site dont mean anything.

Well I guess the way I see it is that if someone isn't out to make someone happy and cut them a deal why post it on a forum?

Fine, go buy a new one. THey retail for $995 at the only dealer who has them in stock in the US that I am aware of. The $7-800 that is asked on here is fair market value. The fact of the matter is, by offering it here first, you make a forum-member the owner instead of someone else. They are kindof hard to find, somewhat.

This is like claiming that selling an M16 for $15,000 is price-gouging because it sold for $900 in the late 80's.

Fine, go buy a new one. THey retail for $995 at the only dealer who has them in stock in the US that I am aware of. The $7-800 that is asked on here is fair market value. The fact of the matter is, by offering it here first, you make a forum-member the owner instead of someone else. They are kindof hard to find, somewhat.

This is like claiming that selling an M16 for $15,000 is price-gouging because it sold for $900 in the late 80's.

MSRP is not even close to $995 and there is a difference between fair market value and screwing people on auction sites. **** the term "fair market value" is usually only used by someone needing a excuse for rediculious prices. Offering something at an inflated rate here is no bonus when you are expecting to make serious bank on it and just don't want to pay fees.

I went through this same crap when I had my 2006 Pontiac GTO and there was a rare set of grilles available that retailed for $250 but went for $500+ on ebay. People were buying up dealer supply and making serious profit without thinking of GTO fans that couldn't afford $500. So I called every GM dealer around and bought five sets @ $250ea then sold them for $280 shipped, I made maybe $8 per set but made five people very happy.

Continuing to sell these at $800 is manipulation of the market which causes a "false fair market value" and just lines the pocket of sellers.

Guys don't waste my thread space with your arguments.Unless you have some interest don't post. Cody 6.0 why would I sell my stock for cheaper than I paid? Do you see me trying to flame your fs thread.no so gtfo. This is a rare opportunity for people who want a collapsable stock. All Pm's responded too.

Whats to flame in my FS threads the fact that I give people ****'a deals? If you are just trying to re-coop the money you paid for it then say so, it was the appearance that people were getting laughed at for making decent offeres that sparked my response anyway.

PM me what you will take for it shipped to 68701 and even I might take it off your hands.

Whats to flame in my FS threads the fact that I give people ****'a deals? If you are just trying to re-coop the money you paid for it then say so, it was the appearance that people were getting laughed at for making decent offeres that sparked my response anyway.

PM me what you will take for it shipped to 68701 and even I might take it off your hands.

$500 is a joke offer.