Black Cloud FC Wad

Lefty81

picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=212I was doing some patterning with my SBE using different loads, shot, and chokes and was surprised by the effect the Federal flight control wad had on my target at 20 yards. Both the black cloud and federal turkey load wads were putting HOLES in the cardboard target (one direct hit passed through two layers!). Some of you may have had similar experiences but it totally surprised me. If the steel shot misses, maybe the wad will knock em out :) Edited by Lefty81

I shot a gobbler in '07 with a 3in 12ga. F/C shell with #6's at 22yds, and the wad actually hit the bird in the chest,ripped the beard and feathers off and left the strands scattered over 8ft, in a line past the bird! It was the craziest thing I had ever seen! It was pretty cool though!

HAHAHA That is GREAT! Way to Shave your Tom with a Wad!:D