You think anyone would trade??

cartman308

Hey guys. This is not a classified ad (but if anyone wants more info :D )

I have a Savage model 12 in .270 WSM. This is the heavy fluted barrel model in stainless steel. I switched the stock for a McMillan A3. I have a Weaver Classic V 6-24x44 mounted in Burris Tactical rings on an EGW steel base. Gun shoots phenomenally. I also have some extras to go with it, new dies, factory stock, some bullets.........

What i'm looking for is a Benelli M4. Finish doesn't matter to me...... black, camo.....whatever, just an M4. Also would consider the M1S90 but would keep either the stock or scope and rings.......haven't decided which.

I don't figure there is anyone here that would want to trade an M4 for a Savage but do you think that this would be a good trade?

Thanks for the thoughts guys and gal!

Hey guys. This is not a classified ad (but if anyone wants more info :D )

I have a Savage model 12 in .270 WSM. This is the heavy fluted barrel model in stainless steel. I switched the stock for a McMillan A3. I have a Weaver Classic V 6-24x44 mounted in Burris Tactical rings on an EGW steel base. Gun shoots phenomenally. I also have some extras to go with it, new dies, factory stock, some bullets.........

What i'm looking for is a Benelli M4. Finish doesn't matter to me...... black, camo.....whatever, just an M4. Also would consider the M1S90 but would keep either the stock or scope and rings.......haven't decided which.

I don't figure there is anyone here that would want to trade an M4 for a Savage but do you think that this would be a good trade?

Thanks for the thoughts guys and gal!

I think I straight trade would be a bit unfair.

Guest cleefurd

Which factory stock did it have? I think it is fair for you to keep the McMillan A3 stock.

I offer the M1S90 with straight stock and OEM extended mag, plus a new W.C. Wolff spring. Speed loader and removable internal limitter for bird season. The gun has seen maybe 200 rounds since new. I am original owner. It comes with choke tubes and wrench also.

IM me if you are interested in trade. Depending on the stock you have I may be willing to pay a difference too, or cover all shipping expenses.

Edited by cleefurd

Which factory stock did it have? I think it is fair for you to keep the McMillan A3 stock.

I offer the M1S90 with straight stock and OEM extended mag, plus a new W.C. Wolff spring. Speed loader and removable internal limitter for bird season. The gun has seen maybe 200 rounds since new. I am original owner. It comes with choke tubes and wrench also.

IM me if you are interested in trade. Depending on the stock you have I may be willing to pay a difference too, or cover all shipping expenses.

Thanks man for the offer. I'll send you a PM. The stock is the Savage synthetic.

Guest cleefurd

It seems Tucker missed one key point... I OFFERED to pay extra... and that helps make things even.:)

The Savage package with the A3 stock would be close to even at MSRP for the M4 route.

The Savage minus the A3 stock, and a monetary add on FROM the M1 owner would be appropriate.... hence my offer to be fair.

Cartman my offer still stands, my M1, I pay all freight, you decide how much $ I add on.

(850) 516-1901

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
12FVSS - $700

A3 stock - $450

Weaver Classic 6-24 X 42 - $400

Burris Tactical Rings $40

EGW Base - $40

Factory Stock - $40

Dies - ???

Misc???

$1670+

With frugal shopping reduce by;

12FVSS-----------------------------------------$50($650 MAX)

WC 6-24x42-----------------------------------$55($345 current)

Factory stock INCLUDED with 12FVSS------$40(Comes on gun at above price)

McMillan A3-----------------------------------$15 ($435 typical)

Net -$160 coming to $1510

Close to even. I concede the dies, would consider the ?qy? of bullets a gimme unless factory loads.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

$1510 minus A3 slides in around $1085. M1 extras pare to $1000. M1 owner handles exchange expenses and kicks in all mentioned extras on M1 plus say $200. M1 is had for $800 and Savage owner sells his A3 stock to redeem his personal interests.

Fairness is not an option, it is a trait.

Edited by cleefurd

The problem with placing value on a gun like yours, cartman, is that few people will desire to have it in that configuration.

I like everything but the scope, for example. Therefor the scope is of no use to me at all. Same thing with the factory stock.

I'd gladly give you $250 for the A3 stock, however. :cool:

Man I'm not all there....... I been refreshing on the first page..... Lol. Been missingall this. Y'all are a riot! Lol.

Cleeford. I'll keep ya in mind for sure. I'd realy like to have an M4 but the m1s90 is alot better than what I have now (nothing).

$250 for the mac???? I bet you would, and then some.

Thanks forthe info guys. Trying to find an M4 In this area is like trying to find a conservative in Kalifornia......

yup. most of us left before the the actual meltdown!!! when your on a sinking ship, you get on one of the life boats!!;) my life boat was texas. best decision ive ever made for my family!! and here, EVERYTHING is legal!! even bazookas!!:D

I hear ya man. If I had to leave WV, Texsas would be high on my list